- To do unto others as we would that they should do to us (Luke 6:31).
- To celebrate “Christianity” in every worthy order and noblefashion.
- To recollect that humans are free agents: at liberty to choose our JESUS or reject Him and His “so great salvation”!
- To appreciate that people have the freedomto do as they will, and as such, to remain objective and rational in the preaching of GOD’s salvation (John 3:16).
- In the hearts of those that receive us, to sow GOD’s blessing of John 3:16; and to as many as reject us, to plant a charitable seed of prayer and intercession.