The Writer’s Rivulet
The Writer’s Rivulet is a Christian publishing creek which exists to add evangelical value to humanity. A stream of life and death, this brook flows to prepare interested souls for noble living and profitable dying.
Since life on earth is troublesome and unpredictable, and life beyond the graves is mysterious and everlasting: we act as a bridge to prepare the living for a virtuous and meaningful life on earth, and a blessed and unregretful life beyond the graves.
Naturally, our pacific channels drift to glorify The LORD JESUS CHRIST
and Him crucified (study John 3:16).
But mark: while everyone is welcome to visit The Writer’s Rivulet,
not everybody shall profit by the waters of this stream: for this course is spiritually discerned!
And now dear visitor,
Is The Writer’s Rivulet a soothing spring for your soul’s refreshment?
To magnify The LORD JESUS CHRIST and Him crucified.
To scatter the good news of GOD’s salvation(John 3:16) to the four winds of the earth.
To warn all the living, that is: every man and woman, young and old, rich and poor, high and low, esteemed and despised, ruler and subject, master and servant, believer and trifler, learned and simple, soul by soul, one by one, black and white, all colours together, one with another, all in all, humanity as a race, and mankind as a one…
To warn the human race that life comes to a sudden end, and death, without forewarning, swiftly ensues: therefore, it is wisdom of the highest order to repent unto life, and prepare for the lonely graves, before it becomes forever too late!
In a line, our business is to warn all the living of the danger of neglecting their precious soul’s salvation.
- To do unto others as we would that they should do to us (Luke 6:31).
- To celebrate “Christianity” in every worthy order and noble fashion.
- To recollect that humans are free agents: at liberty to choose our JESUS or reject Him and His “so great salvation”!
- To appreciate that people have the freedom to do as they will, and as such, to remain objective and rational in the preaching of GOD’s salvation (John 3:16).
- In the hearts of those that receive us, to sow GOD’s blessing of John 3:16; and to as many as reject us, to plant a charitable seed of prayer and intercession.